Channing Tatum and his co-producers’ extraordinary show, Magic Mike Live in London, has just extended its booking period until 1st January 2023. Your venue is the Hippodrome Casino. The production has already thrilled more than a quarter of a million theatre-goers in London alone. The fun is based on the hugely popular live show, which is in turn based on the hit films Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL.
Who’s involved in Magic Mike Live?
Magic Mike Live takes place in Magic Mike's mythical club, a place where a group of remarkable artists from around the world perform a 360-degree dance and acrobatic spectacular in front of, behind, and above the audience. The show is an international sensation, having broken box office records and performed to sold-out audiences in both Las Vegas and London. Here’s who’s involved:
- Conceived and co-directed by Channing Tatum
- Co-directed by Alison Faulk
- The cast includes Daniel Blessing, Jake Brewer, Harry Carter, Ellie Clayton, Hannah Cleeve, Matt Jordan, Charlie Knight, Mark Lace, Sophie Linder-Lee, Jack Manley, David Morgan, Theophillus 'Godson' Oloyade, Ross Sands, Josie Scamell, Manny Tsakanika and Aaron Witter
- Luke Broadlick is the associate director
- Choreography is by Alison Faulk, Teresa Espinosa and Luke Broadlick
- The Executive Producer is Vincent Marini
- General Management is by Crossroads Live
- The production designer is Rachel O'Toole
- Scenic design is by Rob Bissinger and Anita LaScala (Arda Studio)
- Costume design is by Marina Toybina
- Lighting design is by Philip Gladwell
- Video design is by Luke Halls
- The musical supervisor is Jack Rayner
- Sound design is by Nick Kourtides
- Dreya Weber is the aerial choreographer and aerial apparatus designer
Buy Magic Mike Live Tickets
Book your Magic Mike Live tickets online with us and choose the best seats with our seating plan of The Theatre at the Hippodrome Casino. We'll send E-tickets direct to your email address – all you do is show them at the door on the day.
About The Theatre at The Hippodrome Casino
Five floors of gaming and three themed casinos means The Theatre at the Hippodrome Casino offers a unique experience. It’s one of the best-loved late night bars in London, open 24/7 and perfect for drinks, nights out with entertainment, and pre-performance cocktails. Past shows at The Theatre at the Hippodrome Casino include Miss Nightingale.