Terms & Conditions
1) Bookings made with this site are supplied by official suppliers chosen by this site. Our suppliers act as bonded fulfilment agents for this site. Our suppliers are members of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) and operate within the code of practice STAR sets down for its members. For more information on STAR please see www.s-t-a-r.org.uk.
2) Tickets or Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
3) This site acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
4) Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
5) If items purchased through this site are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than this site, the event organiser/venue or one of their authorised sub-agents, the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
6) All prices which are displayed show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
7) Tickets and items purchased from this site by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder.
8) Your name and address will be held by this site. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation unless you give your explicit consent. This site may, from time to time, send you information by email or post which this site believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by our suppliers who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund transaction.
9) Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made with 14 days of the experience.
10) Please note that for discounted tickets, bookings made over the phone are charged at a £1.50 supplement per ticket over our internet prices.
11) The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket. London Box Office and the venue management reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to that stated on the ticket.
In purchasing through this system you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above.
The Book of Mormon
Thriller - Live
The Woman in Black
An American In Paris
Aladdin The Musical
The Lion King
- Up to 70% discounts
- Secure Online Booking
- Tickets sent by Post or collect at BoxOffice
- Customer service open 7 days a week
- Choose your seats at time of reservation.
- No hidden charges.
Shows by Category
- All London Shows
- West End Favourites (32)
- What's New (112)
- Musical Tickets (60)
- Last Chance to See (38)
- Coming Soon (103)
- Play Tickets (58)
- West End Classics (18)
- Critic's Picks (9)
- Celebrities on Stage (17)
- Comedy Tickets (4)
- Kids & Family (16)
- Drama Tickets (3)
- Rock & Pop Musicals (5)
- Opera, Dance & Ballet Tickets (39)
- Matthew Warchus' Season (1)