Some shows just keep on giving, and this is one of them. The producers of the multi award winning West End production, created by the US composer and actor Lin-Manuel Miranda's HAMILTON, have just revealed booking is extending at the Victoria Palace Theatre to Saturday 30th September 2023. So now you have plenty more time to discover this awe-inspiring historical musical for yourself. Congratulations to everyone involved.
Who’s involved in Hamilton
This popular Olivier, Tony and Grammy award-winning production opened at the newly re-built and restored Victoria Palace Theatre in the West End during December 2017. Produced in London by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman, The Public Theater and Cameron Mackintosh, it was composed over seven-years, between 2008 to 2015, and tells the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
- Reuben Joseph plays the title role of Alexander Hamilton. At certain performances, Alexander Hamilton is played by Alex Sawyer
- Simon-Anthony Rhoden plays Aaron Burr, Allyson Ava-Brown plays Angelica Schuyler, and Shan Ako plays Eliza Hamilton
- Roshani Abbey is Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds
- Trevor Dion Nicholas is George Washington, Waylon Jacobs plays Marquis De Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson, and Emile Ruddock plays Hercules Mulligan/James Madison
- Jake Halsey-Jones plays John Laurens/Philip Hamilton and Joel Montague is King George III
- The cast also comprises Jade Albertsen, Curtis Angus, Maya Britto, Matthew Caputo, Filippo Coffano, Ashley J. Daniels, Kelly Downing, Matthew Elliot-Campbell, Jordan Frazier, Manaia Glassey-Ohlson, Olivia Kate Holding, Barney Hudson, DeAngelo Jones, Phoebe Liberty Jones, Nicolais-Andre Kerry, Travis Kerry, Ella Kora, Natasha Leaver, Aaron Lee Lambert, Louis Mackrodt, Kerri Norville, Samuel Sarpong-Broni, Lindsey Tierney and Brandon Williams
- The book, music and lyrics are by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Directed by Thomas Kail
- Choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire
- Based on Ron Chernow's biography of Alexander Hamilton
- Scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinbergand hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe
Buy Hamilton Tickets
We make things easy and enjoyable. Buy cheap Hamilton tickets from us for great customer service. Pick the best views using our detailed Victoria Palace Theatre seating plan. Then show your etickets at the venue on the day you’ve booked.
About the Victoria PalaceTheatre
A member of Delfont Mackintosh Theatres, the Victoria Palace Theatre is a magnificent building dating back to 1911. But there have been various entertainment venues on the site since 1832, demolished one after the other as the decades passed and the area around London’s Victoria Station was developed. Past shows at the Victoria Palace Theatre include the musicals Grease, Billy Elliott The Musical, and Fame.