Update for Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
Wicked is quite simply... wicked! This unique West End and Broadway musical phenomenon weaves the astonishing back-story of the Witches of Oz. The show has been a massive hit from the beginning so it’s magical to see it back. The fun returns to the West End on 15th September 2021 and the anticipation is mounting fast. We’re so pleased to see the cast confirmed for its return, especially since the show’s 15th anniversary is due on 28th September.
Who’s involved in Wicked?
Wicked comes with amazing music and lyrics by the legendary composer Stephen Schwartz. The story is written by Winnie Holzman, who created the popular US TV series My So-Called Life. The plot is based on Gregory Maguire’s multi-million bestseller, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, and this is the 9th longest-running West End musical of all time. The cast for the re-opening will include:
- Laura Pick as Elphaba
- Sophie Evans as Glinda
- Alistair Brammer as Fiyero
- Kim Ismay as Madame Morrible
- Andy Hockley as The Wizard
- Simeon Truby as Doctor Dillamond
- Carina Gillespie as Nessarose
- Nicholas McLean as Boq
- Amy Webb is the Standby for Elphaba
- Charli Baptie is the Standby for Glinda
- The dazzling ensemble cast comprises Meg Astin, Rebecca Botterill, Lauren Brooke, Grace Chapman, Michael Colbourne, Conor Crown, Lewis Easter, Nolan Edwards, Joseph Fletcher, Fraser Fraser, Rebecca Gilliland, Lucie Horsfall, Nick Len, Will Lucas, Nicole Lupino, Stuart Maciver, Carl Man, Rhidian Marc, Jessica-Alice McCluskey, Stacey McGuire, Emmie Ray, Natalie Spriggs, Scott Sutcliffe, Genevieve Taylor, Samantha Thomas, Grant Thresh, James Titchener, Libby Watts, Chiarina Woodall and Tom Woollaston
Buy Wicked Tickets
Book your Wicked tickets online with us and choose the best seats using our detailed Apollo Victoria Theatre seating plan. We'll send E-tickets direct to you via email, for you to present at the door on the way in. This really is an awesomely good piece of entertainment, and we wish you the experience of a lifetime. It’s going to be quite something.
About the Apollo Victoria Theatre
The Apollo Victoria Theatre is opposite Victoria railway station, impossible to miss. It dates back to 1929, as you can see by the classic Art Deco facade. Once you’re inside take a look at the top of the columns, built to suggest huge sculpted fountains. Amazing. Past shows at the Apollo Victoria Theatre include Saturday Night Fever, Movin’ Out, Starlight Express, and Bombay Dreams. It has been home to Wicked since 2006.