The fabulous Disney stage musical Beauty and the Beast The Musical is playing at the London Palladium for a limited season, running from 24th June 2022 to 17th September 2022. Belle and the Beast are played by Courtney Stapleton and Shaq Taylor and the production comes with a host of spectacular new designs plus eye-popping state-of-the-art technology. Add legendary songs like Belle, Be Our Guest, and Beauty and the Beast, and you’re looking at sheer storytelling heaven.
Who’s involved in Beauty and the Beast The Musical?
Based on the 1991 movie, which was the first ever animated film nominated for an Oscar for Best Picture, the stage musical opened on Broadway in April 1994 and attracted nine Tony nominations, winning one. It ran for over 13 years on Broadway, closing in 2007, and 28 years later is still one of the top 10 longest running Broadway shows.
- Courtney Stapleton and Shaq Taylor play the lead roles
- Gavin Lee plays Gaston
- Sam Bailey plays Mrs Potts
- Nigel Richards plays Cogsworth
- Martin Ball takes the role of Maurice
- Samantha Bingley is Wardrobe
- Emma Caffrey plays Le Fou
- The rest of the cast comprises Richard Astbury, Sarah Benbelaid, Jake Bishop, Pamela Blair, Liam Buckland, Jasmine Davis, Matthew Dawkins, Autumn Draper, Daisy Edwards, Alyn Hawke, George Hinson, Jennifer Louise Jones, Brontë Lavine, Thomas-Lee Kidd, David McIntosh, Aimee Moore, Sam Murphy, Ashley-Jordon Packer, Emily Squibb, Grace Swaby, India Thornton and Rhys West
- Olivier Award nominee Matt West directs and choreographs
- The composer is Alan Menken and the lyricist is Tim Rice
- The book is by Linda Woolverton
- Scenic design by Stan Meyer
- Costume design by Ann Hould-Ward
- Lighting design by Natasha Katz
- Menken collaborators Michael Kosarin and Danny Troob are the musical supervisor and vocal arranger / orchestrator
- John Shivers is sound designer
- Darryl Maloney is the video and projections designer
- David H. Lawrence is the hair designer
- Jim Steinmeyer is the illusions designer
- Casting comes from Pippa Ailion Casting
Buy Beauty and the Beast The Musical Tickets
Book your Beauty and the Beast The Musical tickets online with us and choose the seats you love best using our handy London Palladium seating plan. We'll send E-tickets direct to your email address – simply show them at the door on the day.
About the London Palladium
The London Palladium is perfect for big musicals like this, seating an impressive 2286 people. The Beatles’ 1963 gig at the venue was such a success, with so many screaming fans and so much noise, that it provided the inspiration for the term ‘Beatlemania’. Past shows at the London Palladium include An Audience With Adele, Pantoland at the Palladium, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, and Madonna’s Madame X tour.