Jeffrey Seller and Cameron Mackintosh, the proud producers of the West End production of Lin-Manuel Miranda's HAMILTON, are pleased to announce a booking extension. Tickets for Hamilton are now on sale until 10th July 2022 at the Victoria Palace Theatre. An Olivier, Tony and Grammy award-winning production, it resumed post-covid in August 20212 and has thrilled audiences every since.
Who’s involved in Hamilton?
Hamilton is an all-American musical whose tunes are both sung and rapped. Written by the brilliant Lin-Manuel Miranda, the plot reveals the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. Miranda was apparently inspired to write the musical after reading the biography Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow, and the rest is genuine history – a true story. Here’s who’s involved in this fascinating tale.
- Karl Queensborough plays the title role of Alexander Hamilton
- Jay Perry currently plays Aaron Burr
- Simon-Anthony Rhoden, who currently plays the role of Aaron Burr, has been injured. He’ll return to the role at a date to be announced
- At some performances, Alexander Hamilton is played by Nuno Queimado
- Ava Brennan is Angelica Schuyler
- Sharon Rose is Eliza Hamilton
- Trevor Dion Nicholas is George Washington
- Waylon Jacobs is Marquis De Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson
- Emile Ruddock is Hercules Mulligan/James Madison
- Khalid Daley is John Laurens/Phillip Hamilton
- Emilie Louise Israel is Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds
- Harry Hepple is King George
- The rest of the cast comprises Jade Albertsen, Curtis Angus, Matthew Caputo, Filippo Coffano, Ashley Daniels, Kelly Downing, Lydia Fraser, Jordan Frazier, Manaia Glassey-Ohlson, Jake Halsey-Jones, Olivia Kate Holding, Peter Houston, DeAngelo Jones, Phoebe Liberty Jones, Nicolais-Andre Kerry, Travis Kerry, Ella Kora, Natasha Leaver, Aaron Lee Lambert, Sinead Long, Louis Mackrodt, Lindsey Tierney and Brandon Williams
- HAMILTON has book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Directed by Thomas Kail
- Choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler
- Musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire
- Scenic design by David Korins
- Costume design by Paul Tazewell
- Lighting design by Howell Binkley
- Sound design by Nevin Steinberg
- Hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe
Buy Hamilton Tickets
Book your Hamilton tickets online with us and choose the best seats with our Victoria Palace Theatre seating plan. We'll send E-tickets direct to your email address for you to show at the door on the day of the performance.
About the Victoria Palace Theatre
Complete with champagne and VIP packages for extra-special nights out, the Victoria Palace Theatre is newly-restored and very beautiful. Hamilton is the first production to play here since it re-opened. Originally built with a sliding roof to keep audiences cool, the venue was built on the site of an old music hall. Hamilton has played here since 2017. Past shows at the Victoria Palace Theatre include Billy Elliott the Musical, Jolson, The Buddy Holly Story, and High Society.