Update for Mamma Mia! The Party at the O2 London
You're going to adore MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY, London’s premier themed dining experience. It's back at last, and it's on at the O2 London from Friday 1 October 2021, with seats available until 3rd April 2022. If you love the stage show and want more, you'll really enjoy the sheer escapism of a Greek Island holiday, bang in the middle of the capital. Very cool!
Who’s involved in Mamma Mia! The Party?
The spectacle has been created by ABBA’s very own Björn Ulvaeus. The experience blends a party, wonderful food and amazing Abba hits, all spread across four magical hours. This is your chance to enjoy a genuinely spectacular musical extravaganza, along with a gorgeous four-course Greek feast plus an Abba disco. This is your show. What a treat.
- Music and lyrics by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus
- Some of the songs are with Stig Anderson
- Story by Calle Norlén, Roine Söderlundh and Björn Ulvaeus
- Adapted for the UK by Sandi Toksvig
- Co-directed and choreographed by Stacey Haynes and Roine Söderlundh
- Set design by Bengt Fröderberg
- Lighting design by Patrick Woodroffe
- Sound designed by Gareth Owen
- Costumes designed by Annsofi Nyberg
- Music supervision by Robin Svensson
- Casting by David Grindrod for David Grindrod Associates
- Produced by Björn Ulvaeus
- Produced by Sally Davies for U-Live
Buy Mamma Mia! The Party? Tickets
Book your Mamma Mia! The Party tickets online through us and enjoy your ideal seats thanks to our O2 seating plan. We'll send your E-tickets to your email address, for you to present on the day of the performance.
About the O2 London
You'll find the London O2 at the Greenwich peninsula in South East London. The venue contains an indoor arena, music club, cinema, exhibition space, piazzas, bars, and restaurants. Past shows at the O2 include concerts by Stevie Nocks, U2, Elbow and Britney Spears.