We’re delighted to announce MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY has extended its booking period until 26th February 2023 at the O2. And that means thousands more of us will be able to experience the fun of an immersive experience complete with Abba songs, a disco, sing-alongs, great food and drink, great service, and a fantastic night out. Do it Greek-style at the O2 and you’ll feel like you’re inside the story that has thrilled so many people.
Who’s involved in MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY?
The fun is set in a taverna on the beautiful Greek island of Skopelos, where most of the exteriors of the first MAMMA MIA! movie were shot. Nikos and his wife Kate run the restaurant together with their family and friends. Told through dialogue and timeless ABBA songs, a warm, romantic and funny story unfolds around you as you eat, drink, and enjoy the amazing atmosphere.
- The cast includes Fed Zanni as Nikos, Lorraine Chappell as Kate, Linda John-Pierre as Debbie, Jonathon Bentley as Adam, Molly Cleere as Konstantina, Allie Ho Chee as Bella, Jessica Spallis as Nina, Dawn Spence as Grandma, Gregor Stewart as Fernando and Oscar Balmaseda, Claudia Bradley, Ellis Dackombe, Tamara Perks, Tasha Sheridan and Garrett Tennant
- The musicians are John Donovan, Luke Higgins, Kathryn Tindall, Steve Rushton and Luke Roberts
- Music and lyrics by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus, some songs with Stig Anderson
- The story is by Calle Norlén, Roine Söderlundh and Björn Ulvaeus
- The English book is by writer, comedian and broadcaster Sandi Toksvig
- The London version of MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY, which originally opened in Stockholm in January 2016, is co-directed and choreographed by Stacey Haynes and Roine Söderlundh
- Set design by Bengt Fröderberg
- Lighting designed by Patrick Woodroffe
- Sound designed by Gareth Owen
- Costumes designed by Annsofi Nyberg
- Music supervision by Robin Svensson
- Casting by David Grindrod CDG for Grindrod Burton Casting
- Executively produced by Björn Ulvaeus
- Produced by Sally Davies for U-Live
Buy MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY Tickets
About the O2 Theatre
The O2 is a huge entertainment district in Greenwich. It includes a massive indoor arena, music club, cinema, exhibition space, bars, restaurants and more. Formerly the Millennium Dome, past shows at the O2 include the Little Mix Confetti Tour, gigs by Diana Ross and Alice Cooper, and We’re All Alone in This Together.