Mark Baldwin & Ladysmith Black Mambazo: INALA Tickets
Running time: 1 hour 40 minutes
This show is now closed.
Created to celebrate 20 years of democracy in South Africa, INALA (“abundance of goodwill” in Zulu) returns to London after the sell-out runs at Sadler’s Wells. Choreographed by Rambert’s former artistic director, Mark Baldwin, this “Zulu ballet” fuses South African and contemporary dance, accompanied by the Emmy and twotime Grammy®-winning Sowete Gospel Choir performing the Grammy® Award nominated score by Ladysmith Black Mambazo and Ella Spira.
The production will use haze effects and some songs will be in Zulu with no subtitles.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4TN
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1560
- Year built: 1683