Masters of Choreography - Beats on Pointe Tickets
Booking from: Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Booking until: Sunday, 16 June 2019
Running time: 2 hours
Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Sunday, 16 June 2019
After its thrilling 2018 run, the classical ballet and street dance mash up that is Beats on Pointe is back. As two opposing dance worlds clash, 16 dancers go toe-to-toe in this fun-fuelled fusion of ballet and hip-hop. More than just thrilling dance-offs, this high-energy show is also packed with freestyle acts, singing and beatboxing, a touch of comedy and plenty of feel-good music covering an all-embracing mix of classical, 70’s grooves and current hits.
Please note there is a maximum of 4 tickets per card holder.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Portugal Street, London, WC2A 2HT
- Air conditioned
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1037
- Year built: 1911