The Tina Turner musical is currently booking until 26th June 2022. It's fantastic news to see a massive 200,000 fresh tickets released for this epic show. It's just as exciting to know there's a one-off charity performance going ahead on 10th October 2021 in aid of REFUGE, the national domestic violence charity. This unique event celebrates the charity's 50th anniversary, and it couldn't be a better cultural fit.
Who's involved in Tina – The Tina turner Musial?
50 years ago REFUGE opened the world's first refuge for people escaping from domestic violence. The brilliant Chanel Haynes, who plays Tina in some performances, is an active supporter of the charity. She will join the pre-show reception to lend her support. Here's who's involved in this very special performance of a musical that has captured thousands of hearts and continues to do so. It's magical.
- Aisha Jawando and Jammy Kasongo play Tina and Ike Turner
- Chanel Haynes plays Tina at some performances every week
- Stage Entertainment, Joop van den Ende and Tali Pelman are the show's producers
- Produced in association with Tina Turner herself
- Directed by Phyllida Lloyd
- Written by Katori Hall with Frank Ketelaar and Kees Prins
- Choreographed by Anthony van Laast
- Set and costume designs by Mark Thompson
- Musical supervision by Nicholas Skilbeck
- Lighting by Bruno Poet
- Sound by Nevin Steinberg
- Projection design by Jeff Sugg
- Orchestrations by Ethan Popp
Buy Tina – The Tina turner Musial Tickets
Book your Tina – The Tina turner Musical tickets online with us and fall in love with a show that broke all Box Office records at the venue. Choose the best seats with our Aldwych Theatre seating plan and we'll send digital E-tickets to your email address for you to show on the door on the day of the performance.
About the Aldwych Theatre
Dating back to 1905 and built during the Art Nouveau period, the Aldwych Theatre is a frothy wedding cake of a building, pure white and intricately decorated from the outside. It was home to the Royal Shakespeare Company for many years. Recent past shows at the Aldwych Theatre include Dirty Dancing, Top Hat, Stephen Ward, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, and of course Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, which first appeared on stage here in March 2018.