Sergei Polunin Tickets
Booking from: Tuesday, 28 May 2019
Booking until: Saturday, 1 June 2019
Tuesday, 28 May 2019
Saturday, 1 June 2019
Ballet star Sergei Polunin will present a new mixed programme at The London Palladium from 28 May to 1 June 2019. The programme will feature an international cast and creative team, including Polunin himself.
Having previously danced with distinguished ballet companies, Sergei Polunin is now focused on putting on shows and developing projects worldwide, through collaborations with different artists, and giving them the platform to create and show their work to people around the world.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
8 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TF
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Member of Q-Park scheme
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 2298
- Year built: 1910