Vamos Cuba Tickets
Booking from: Tuesday, 24 October 2017
Booking until: Saturday, 11 November 2017
Tuesday, 24 October 2017
Saturday, 11 November 2017
The scintillating spectacular from acclaimed choreographer Nilda Guerra and director Cal McCrystal returns to London.
Set in the chaos of Havana airport, where families are parted, lovers reunited and time flies when you're having fun. In a place of new beginnings and old romances, where reality calls and dreams take flight, we experience the joys and vibrancy of Cuban life with all the passion and humour that embodies the Cuban spirit.
Vamos Cuba! is an exuberant mix of traditional and modern dance styles including salsa, rumba, cha-cha-cha and reggaeton, with a live band led by Julito Padron and a cast of the hottest dancers Cuba has to offer.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Portugal Street, London, WC2A 2HT
- Air conditioned
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1037
- Year built: 1911