Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain - Part 4 Tickets
Booking until: Saturday, 31 August 2019
Suitable for ages 5+
Saturday, 31 August 2019
We all want to meet people from history! The trouble is everyone is dead!
So it’s time to prepare yourselves for Horrible Histories live on stage with the smash hit production of Barmy Britain – Part Four!
Would you be shaken or stirred by Richard III? Mount a mutiny against King Henry VIII! See Mary Tudor knock the spots off Mary Queen of Scots! Will Queen Elizabeth I endure her terrible teeth? Would you be hanged by King James I for being a witch? Peep into the world of Samuel Pepys and help Georgian detectives find the headless man! Take a trip into the night with the night soil men and discover how to survive the first ever train ride! After seven sensational years in the West End, Barmy Britain is back!
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
31 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ES
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Member of Q-Park scheme
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 775
- Year built: 1901