Little Shop of Horrors Tickets
This show is now closed.
One mean green monster musical!!
A botanical bloodfest!!
Like Faust on fertiliser!!
For the misfits of Skid Row, life is full of broken dreams and dead ends. But there’s hope on the horizon for flower shop assistant, Seymour, when he discovers a mysterious new plant with killer potential. Will his newfound fame and fortune win the attention of kind, sweet, delicate Audrey? Can he finally break free and be happy… whatever the consequences?
Directed by Maria Aberg, IT’S ALIVE at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre… somewhere that’s green!
Tickets are non-refundable in the event of cancellation because of the weather but may be exchanged in accordance with the Weather Policy.
What to expect:Acting
based on 1 review
Creative full of energy
Maarten London Box Office customer
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Regent's Park, London, NW1 4NU
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1240
- Year built: 1932