Update for Hamilton at the Victoria Palace Theatre
It's thrilling to see the West End cast of Hamilton confirmed. No wonder Jeffrey Seller and Cameron Mackintosh, producers of the West End production of Lin-Manuel Miranda's HAMILTON, are so pleased to reveal full casting for the return performances of this massive international smash hit. The fun kicks off on 19th August 2021 at the Victoria Palace Theatre. Will you be in the audience?
Who’s involved in Hamilton?
Hamilton comes with a dazzlingly good book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda. It's beautifully directed by Thomas Kail, and the choreography comes from Andy Blankenbuehler. The musical supervision and orchestrations are by Alex Lacamoire, and the story is inspired by Ron Chernow's biography of Alexander Hamilton. The show features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg and hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe. Here's the cast.
- Karl Queensborough returns to play the title role of Alexander Hamilton. At some performances the role is played by Nuno Queimado
- Simon-Anthony Rhoden plays Aaron Burr
- Ava Brennan is Angelica Schuyler
- Sharon Rose is Eliza Hamilton
- Trevor Dion Nicholas plays George Washington
- Waylon Jacobs plays Marquis De Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson
- Emile Ruddock is Hercules Mulligan and James Madison
- Khalid Daley plays John Laurens and Phillip Hamilton
- Emilie Louise Israel plays Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds
- Harry Hepple plays King George
- The remainder of the cast is made up of a troupe of seriously talented people, namely: Jade Albertsen, Curtis Angus, Robson Broad, Matthew Caputo, Filippo Coffano, Ashley Daniels, Kelly Downing, Lydia Fraser, Jordan Frazier, Manaia Glassey-Ohlson, Jake Halsey-Jones, Olivia Kate Holding, Peter Houston, DeAngelo Jones, Nicolais-Andre Kerry, Travis Kerry, Ella Kora, Natasha Leaver, Aaron Lee Lambert, Phoebe Liberty Jones, Sinead Long, Louis Mackrodt, Jay Perry, Lindsey Tierney and Brandon Williams.
Buy Hamilton Tickets
Book your Hamilton tickets online and you can use our brilliant Victoria Palace Theatre seating plan to choose your favourite seats. We'll send E-tickets to your email address for you to show at the door on the day of the performance.
About the Victoria Palace Theatre
The Victoria Palace Theatre began life as a small small concert room above the stables of the Royal Standard Hotel, a hotel and tavern built in 1832. There has been an entertainment venue on the site ever since. Past shows at the Victoria Palace Theatre include Grease with Ben Richards and Lee Latchford-Evan, Tonight's the Night, and Billy Elliot the Musical with Tim Healy and Haydn Gwynne.