Update for Heathers at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
It's being billed as the 'wildest show in town'. It's a high-octane black comedy rock musical inspired by one of the best-loved cult teen films ever, starring Winona Ryder and Christian Slater. Heathers the Musical has already wowed audiences with two record-breaking seasons, first at London's The Other Palace then at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in 2018. Now it's back with a great big, bitchy bang, and the 2021 cast has just been announced.
Who’s involved in Heathers?
The show is produced by Bill Kenwright and Paul Taylor-Mills, and it's returning to the Theatre Royal Haymarket for a strictly limited 12 week season from 22nd June 2021. It's directed by the director of the original New York production, Andy Fickman, with choreography by Thriller Live's Gary Lloyd, design by David Shields, lighting by Ben Cracknell, and sound by Dan Samson. The dazzling cast is as follows:
- Leading the cast is Christina Bennington who thrilled us in Bat Out Of Hell. She plays the high school geek Veronica Sawyer
- Jordan Luke Gage from & Juliet plays the dark, moody teen heart-throb Jason 'J.D' Dean
- Returning cast member Jodie Steele from Six plays the 'mega bitch' Heather Chandler
- Bobbie Little from Jesus Christ Superstar plays Heather Duke
- Frances Mayli McCann of Evita fame plays Heather McNamara
- Joaquin Pedro Valdes plays Ram Sweeney
- Lauren Ward plays Ms. Fleming and Veronica's Mother
- Madison Swan plays Martha Dunnstock
- Ross Harmon is Kurt Kelly
- Simon Bailey plays Ram's Dad, Big Bud Dean and the Coach
- Steven Serlin plays Kurt's Dad, Veronica's Dad, and Principal Gowan
- The ensemble cast is Aimee Hodnett, Christopher Parkinson, Giles Surridge, Iván Fernández Gonzáles, Rachel Rawlinson, Rumi Sutton and Teleri Hughes
Buy Heathers Tickets
Book your Heathers tickets online with us and pick your perfect seats thanks to our Theatre Royal Haymarket seating plan. We'll send convenient E-tickets to your email address, for you to present on the day of the performance.
About the Theatre Royal Haymarket
The Theatre Royal Haymarket, also affectionately known as the Haymarket Theatre or the Little Theatre, is on Haymarket itself, in the City of Westminster. The venue dates back to 1720, making it London's third oldest theatre still in use. Past shows at the Theatre Royal Haymarket include Queen Anne, Venus in Fur, Frozen, and the premiere of Only Fools and Horses The Musical.