Andrew Lloyd Webber and Cameron Mackintosh are thrilled to announce new casting for THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA at Her Majesty's Theatre from Monday 1st August 2022. There’s more – the production is also extending its booking period until 17th December 2022, giving thousands more people the chance to see a classic musical that’s been on stage non-stop since the mid-1980s.
Who’s involved in Phantom Of The Opera?
Andrew Lloyd Webber's version of The Phantom Of The Opera opened at Her Majesty's Theatre in September 1986. It’s still there, making Her Majesty's Theatre home to the West End's second longest-running show next to Les Miserables. Here’s the cast announcement, plus a list of the cast members and creatives.
- Killian Donnelly will continue as The Phantom
- Lucy St. Louis continues her role as Christine Daaé
- At some performances Christine Daaé will be played by Holly-Anne Hull
- Also continuing in the cast are Matt Harrop as Monsieur Firmin, Adam Linstead as Monsieur André, Greg Castiglioni as Ubaldo Piangi, Francesca Ellis as Madame Giry and Ellie Young as Meg Giry
- Joining them will be Matt Blaker as Raoul and Kelly Glyptis as Carlotta. Matt Blaker returns to The Phantom of the Opera having previously been in the ensemble and covering the role in the Original Production
- The cast is completed by Hollie Aires, Connor Carson, Corina Clark, Edward Court, Michelle Cornelius, Lily De-La-Haye, Hywel Dowsell, Serina Faul, James Gant, Eilish Harmon-Beglan, Emma Harris, Yukina Hasebe, Thomas Holdsworth, Olivia Holland-Rose, Jacob Hughes, Grace Hume, James Hume, Tim Morgan, Michael Robert-Lowe, Eve Shanu-Wilson, Tim Southgate, Anouk Van Laake, Jasmine Wallis, Rafe Watts, Skye Weiss, Simon Whitaker, Lizzie Wofford and Andrew York
- The show is produced by Cameron Mackintosh and The Really Useful Group Ltd
- The music is by Andrew Lloyd Webber, Lyrics by Charles Hart, and Additional Lyrics by Richard Stilgoe
- The book is by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the novel 'Le Fantôme de l'Opera' by Gaston Leroux
- The Orchestrations are by David Cullen and Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Musical Supervision is by Simon Lee
- The Production Design is by Maria Björnson and the Set Design is adapted by Matt Kinley with Associate Costume Design by Jill Parker
- Lighting is by Andrew Bridge with Associate Lighting Design by Warren Letton, Sound is by Mick Potter. The Musical Staging and Choreography is by Gillian Lynne, recreated and adapted by Chrissie Cartwright
- Originally Directed by Harold Prince, this production is Directed by Seth Sklar-Heynx
Buy Phantom Of The Opera Tickets
Buy cheap Phantom Of The Opera tickets online via our site for exceptional service. Pick the seats you love best using our Her Majesty’s Theatre seating plan. All you do is show your etickets at the door of the venue on the day of the performance.
About Her Majesty’s Theatre
Renamed, rebuilt and refurbished numerous times, there has been a theatre on this plot since 1705. Most of the West End’s venues were built during the legendary 1890 to 1910 period. Past shows at Her Majesty’s Theatre include live shows by Tommy Cooper, the comedian, who died on stage at the venue in 1984. Before the Phantom came along it was home to the hugely popular comedy series, The Secret Policeman’s Balls, starring the legendary Peter Cook, Rowan Atkinson, Graham Chapman and more.