Update for Four Quartets at the Harold Pinter Theatre
Theatre Royal Bath Productions and Royal & Derngate, Northampton, are delighted to present one of the UK's best-loved actors, the brilliant Ralph Fiennes, doing his magical thing in T.S Eliot's Four Quartets. This is a world premiere stage adaptation and it transfers to London's Harold Pinter Theatre for just 36 performances from 18th November to 18th December 2021.
Who’s involved in Four Quartets?
Billed as compelling, moving and symphonic, Four Quartets is the greatest achievement of Eliot's poetry career. It's a series of interwoven meditations on the nature of time, faith, and the search for spiritual enlightenment. The piece was written around the time of World War One, when it must have felt like civilisation itself was coming to an end. The Four Quartets are Burnt Norton, East Coker, The Dry Salvages and Little Gidding, and they combine to create an 'exquisite and unforgettable' reflection on surviving a national crisis - a performance for our times.
- Four Quartets was originally part of the Royal & Derngate, Northampton's 2021 'Made in Northampton' season
- Directed by Ralph Fiennes
- Starring Ralph Feinnes
- Designed by Hildegard Bechtler, an Olivier Award winner for her work on After the Dance at the National Theatre
- Lighting by Tim Lutkin, who won an Olivier Award for Chimerica
- Sound by Christopher Shutt, who won a Tony Award for War Horse
- Assistant Direction by Eva Sampson
- Movement Direction by Fin Walker
Buy Four Quartets Tickets
Book your Four Quartets tickets online with us and choose the best seats with our Harold Pinter Theatre seating plan. We'll send E-tickets to your email address, for you to show at the door on the day of the performance.
About the Harold inter Theatre
Named after the brilliant playwright, the Harold Pinter Theatre is on Panton Street in the City of Westminster. It first opened way back in 1881 with Edmond Audran's comic opera La Mascott, adapted into English by Robert Reece and H. B. Farni. Recent shows at the Harold Pinter Theatre include Hamlet, Oslo, The Birthday Party, Good with David Tennant, and of course the magical 'Pinter at the Pinter' season.