The West End version of Hamilton’s producers, Jeffrey Seller and Cameron Mackintosh, are delighted to announce a fresh new cast. Their first performance takes place at the Victoria Palace Theatre on 21st June 2022, and tickets are on sale until 1st October 2022. The Olivier, Tony and Grammy award-winning production opened at the Victoria Palace in December 2017 until lockdown in March 2020, resuming in August 2021.
Who’s involved in Hamilton?
The show reveals the remarkable life of Alexander Hamilton, a Founding Father of the USA. The show’s creator and star, Lin-Manuel Miranda, tells the story through rap music that tackles politics head on, and the results are as inspiring as they are exciting. Here’s the low-down on the new cast and the top class creative team.
- Reuben Joseph will play the title role of Alexander Hamilton
- At some performances, Alexander Hamilton will be played by Alex Sawyer
- Simon-Anthony Rhoden is Aaron Burr
- Allyson Ava-Brown plays Angelica Schuyler
- Shan Ako is Eliza Hamilton
- Roshani Abbey plays Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds
- Trevor Dion Nicholas is George Washington
- Waylon Jacobs is Marquis De Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson
- Emile Ruddock is Hercules Mulligan/James Madison
- Jake Halsey-Jones plays John Laurens/Philip Hamilton
- Joel Montague is King George III
- The rest of the cast comprises Jade Albertsen, Curtis Angus, Maya Britto, Matthew Caputo, Filippo Coffano, Ashley Daniels, Kelly Downing, Matthew Elliot-Campbell, Jordan Frazier, Manaia Glassey-Ohlson, Olivia Kate Holding, Barney Hudson, DeAngelo Jones, Phoebe Liberty Jones, Nicolais-Andre Kerry, Travis Kerry, Ella Kora, Natasha Leaver, Aaron Lee Lambert, Louis Mackrodt, Kerri Norville, Samuel Sarpong-Broni, Lindsey Tierney and Brandon Williams
- HAMILTON is produced in the West End by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman, The Public Theater and Cameron Mackintosh
- HAMILTON’s book, music and lyrics are by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- It is directed by Thomas Kail
- The choreography is by Andy Blankenbuehler, musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire
- HAMILTON features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg and hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe
Buy Hamilton Tickets
Buy cheap Hamilton tickets online with us and choose great seats with our Victoria Palace Theatre seating plan. Get amazing service from a West End ticket seller you can trust. All you do is show the etickets we will email to you at the door of the venue on the day.
About the Victoria Palace Theatre
The original Victoria Palace Theatre has been redeveloped sensitively bearing in mind the theatre architect Frank Matcham's gorgeous original design. The result is a stunning restoration rich in twenty first century comfort and style, with facilities to match. There’s even a purpose built rehearsal and audition space for hire. Past shows at the Victoria Palace Theatre include Kiss Me Kate, Fame The Musical, and La Cava.