It’s an announcement we’ve been waiting for. We already knew David Harbour and Bill Pullman were involved. Now Ambassador Theatre Group Productions has confirmed the full cast for the world première of Theresa Rebeck's new play Mad House, billed as dark and funny. The fun is directed by Moritz von Stuelpnage, and the production opens on 26th June, running until 4th September for a strictly limited season.
Who’s involved in Mad House?
The production reunites the playwright and von Stuelpnagel following previous dazzling collaborations on Bernhardt/Hamlet and Seared. The plot? The setting is rural Pennsylvania where Michael, played by David Harbour, is back in his childhood home to care for his dying father, Daniel, played by Bill Pullman. His siblings are keen to find out how much money dad has left, planning to grab it for themselves.
- Cast members Hanako Footman, Akiya Henry, Sinead Matthews, Charlie Oscar and Stephen Wight have been confirmed
- Hanako Footman plays Devon
- Akiya Henry plays Lillian
- Sinead Matthews plays Pam
- Charlie Oscar plays Skylar
- Stephen Wright plays Nedward
- Mad House is produced by Ambassador Theatre Group Productions and Gavin Kalin Productions
- The play is directed by Moritz von Stuelpnagel
- Set Design is by Frankie Bradshaw
- Costume Design is by Tilly Grimes
- Composed by Isobel Waller-Bridge
- Sound Design is by Beth Duke for Autograph Sound
Buy Mad House Tickets
Buy cheap Mad House tickets online via our site and get great service from a popular, trusted West End ticket retailer. Choose the best seats in the house using our Ambassadors Theatre seating plan. Then show your e-tickets at the door on the big day. Simple.
About the Ambassadors Theatre
The Ambassadors Theatre is where Vivien Leigh – famed for her role as Scarlett in the movie Gone With The Wind - made her 1935 West End debut. She starred in The Mask of Virtue, the play in which Laurence Olivier first saw her perform. It was also the first home for Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap, on stage here from 1952 until 1973. Past shows at the Ambassadors Theatre include a decade-long run for Stomp, and Little Shop of Horrors.