Update for Moulin Rouge! The Musical at the Piccadilly Theatre
Alex Timbers' brilliant production has just confirmed its West End dates, and the fun kicks off on 12th November 2021 at the Piccadilly Theatre. Moulin Rouge! is based on the gorgeous 20th Century Fox film by Baz Luhrman, and you're in for a wonderful experience. The Musical is about a group of artists fighting to keep their stage show alive, but there's so much more to it than that. The set has been described as lavish and immersive, it's a real extravaganza of passion and romance, and you're going to love every minute of it.
Who’s involved in Moulin Rouge! The Musical?
Moulin Rouge! The Musical is produced by Carmen Pavlovic and Gerry Ryan OAM for Global Creatures and Bill Damaschke. The West End Executive Producer is Patrick Murphy and the General Management in the West End comes from Playful Productions. The marvellous original Broadway Cast Album debuted at number one in the Billboard Cast Albums Chart.
- Directed by Alex Timbers
- The book is by Tony Award winner John Logan
- The choreography is by Sonya Tayeh
- Music supervision, orchestrations and arrangements are by Justin Levine
- Sets come from Tony Award winner Derek McLane
- The costumes are by Tony and Olivier Award winner Catherine Zuber
- Two-time Tony Award nominee Justin Townsend does the lighting
- Sound is by Peter Hylenski
- The Drama Desk Award winner David Brian Brown does hair and wig design
- The make up design is from Sarah Cimino
- Casting is by Pippa Ailion CDG and Natalie Gallacher CDG.
Buy Moulin Rouge! The Musical Tickets
Book your Moulin Rouge tickets online here to enjoy your ideal seats thanks to our Piccadilly Theatre seating plan. We'll send the E-tickets to your email address for you to present on the door, on your way in.
About the Piccadilly Theatre
You'll find the Piccadilly Theatre on Denman Street, just behind Piccadilly Circus and next to the Regent Palace Hotel in the City of Westminster. Past shows at the Piccadilly Theatre include The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, The Lehman Trilogy, Death of a Salesman, and Pretty Woman.