Booking until: Saturday, 2 December 2017
Running time: 2 Hours and 50 Minutes
This show is now closed.
Age Suitability: No Children Under 5 years.
Sung in English, with subtitles projected above the stage
No food or drink purchased off-site including alcohol, soft drinks and water are permitted inside the theatre.
Thursday, 28 September 2017
Saturday, 2 December 2017
2 Hours and 50 Minutes
What to expect:Acting:
based on 2 reviews
Alessandro London Box Office customer
Phelim McDermott launches the news season at English National Opera with his fresh take on the classic, AIDA
08 Aug 2017 in News
Good news for opera fans! It’s been announced that the innovative and inspirational director, Olivier Award-winner Phelim McDermott, will direct a new production of Aida to launch English National Opera’s 2017/18 season.Read more
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
St Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4ES
- Air conditioned
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 2358
- Year built: 1904