Update for The Book Of Mormon at the Prince of Wales Theatre
A hugely popular smash-hit musical written by comedy geniuses Trey Parker, Matt Stone and Robert Lopez, The Book of Mormon returns to its home at the West End’s Prince of Wales Theatre to carry on its legendary seven year sell-out run. The fun kicks off on 15th November, the full cast has been confirmed, and the cast will perform for the first time at ‘West End Live’ in Trafalgar Square on 18th September.
Who’s involved in The Book Of Mormon?
Trey Parker and Matt Stone are responsible for the hilarious Emmy and Peabody award-winning TV series South Park and the associated movies. Robert Lopez co-created the Broadway musical Avenue Q and co-wrote the songs for Disney’s Frozen and Coco. It’s a match made in heaven, and the resulting musical is nothing short of a classic in the making. Meet the mormons!
- Dom Simpson plays Elder Price
- Tom Xander plays Elder Cunningham
- Leanne Robinson plays Nabulungi, Steven Webb, Richard Lloyd-King, Haydn Oakley and Edward Baruwa
- The full West End company in London involves Thomas Audibert, Philip Catchpole, Christopher Copeland, Joseph Davenport, Tanya Edwards, George Grayson, Myles Hart, Olivia Hibbert, Jed Hoyle, M-Jae Cleopatra Isaac, Georgia Iudica-Davies, Oliver Jacobson, Akmed Junior Khemalai, Ryan Kopel, David McMullan, Jack McNeill, Paige Miller, Sean Parkins, Kirk Patterson, Luke Redmore, Stephen Rolley, Fred Smiley, Patrick Sullivan, Ben Tyler, Anna Van Ruiten and Rebecca-Daisy Wellington
- Co-directed and choreographed by Casey Nicholaw and Trey Parker
- Set design by Scott Pask
- Costume design by Ann Roth
- Lighting design by Brian MacDevitt
- Sound design by Brian Ronan
- Orchestrations by Larry Hochman and Stephen Oremus
- Music supervision and vocal arrangements by Stephen Oremus
- Produced by Anne Garefino, Important Musicals, and Sonia Friedman Productions
Buy The Book Of Mormon Tickets
Book your Book of Mormon tickets online with us and choose the best seats with our Prince of Wales Theatre seating plan. We'll send convenient E-tickets to your email address – simply present them at the door on the day.
About the Prince of Wales Theatre
Built in 1884, rebuilt in 1937 and refurbished in 2004, the beautiful Prince of Wales Theatre is the long-time home of The Book of Mormon, the venue’s longest-running musical. Past shows at the Prince of Wales Theatre include The Full Monty, Rent, Mamma Mia!, Let It Be, and The Windsors: Endgame.