It’s on for just five weeks. It’s the annual panto at the Palladium, and this time around it’s Jack and the Beanstalk. Roll up with the family to enjoy a spectacular show jammed with fun, music, and a lavish set design created to inspire. More cast members have just been announced, and the fun takes to the stage from 10th December 2022 to 15th January 2023.
Who’s involved in Jack and the Beanstalk
Jack and the Beanstalk is produced by Michael Harrison for Crossroads Pantomimes. The respected West End producer is also loved for his amazing work on The Drifter's Girl, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Gypsy, The Bodyguard, Annie, and Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein. Crossroads Pantomimes is the world's biggest pantomime producer. They’re part of Crossroads Live, the world-leader in musical theatre production and immersive entertainment.
- Louis Gaunt, Rob Madge and Natalie McQueen will join the cast
- The show also stars Dawn French, Julian Clary, Alexandra Burke, Paul Zerdin, Nigel Havers and Gary Wilmot, as already announced
- Louis Gaunt plays Jack. He recently completed a run in the West End production of Mary Poppins as Bert. Other theatre credits include Stephen Sondheim's Old Friends at the Sondheim Theatre, Piaf at Nottingham Playhouse, Gypsy at the Royal Exchange Theatre, Grease on National Tour, Standing at the Sky's Edge at Sheffield Crucible, Sweet Charity at Nottingham Playhouse, Kiss Me, Kate at Sheffield Crucible, and his professional stage debut at Grange Park Opera in Oklahoma! for which he won at The Stage Debut Awards in 2018
- Rob Madge plays Pat The Cow. His theatre credits include Millennials: A Pop Cycle at The Other Palace, Bedknobs & Broomsticks UK and Ireland Tour, Les Misérables UK and Ireland Tour, Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Concert at the O2, Les Misérables at the Barbican, Oliver! at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane and Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward Theatre
- Natalie McQueen plays Princess Jill. Her West End credits include Blanche Barrow in Bonnie and Clyde at The Arts Theatre, Doralee in 9 to 5 The Musical at the Savoy Theatre, Lauren in Kinky Boots at the Adelphi Theatre. Other theatre credits include Catherine in Pippin at the Charing Cross Theatre, The Mad Hatter in Wonderland UK and Ireland Tour and Dinah in Starlight Express at The Other Palace
- Jack and the Beanstalk is directed by Michael Harrison
- Amazing new set designs from Mark Walters
- Costume designs from Hugh Durrant, created especially for the London Palladium
- Choreography by Karen Bruce
- Lighting designs by Ben Cracknell
- Sound designs by Gareth Owen
- Composition and orchestrations by Gary Hind
Buy Jack and the Beanstalk Tickets
About the London Palladium
Palladium is a silvery metal. A Palladium was also an ancient Greek image of legendary power. But the London Palladium is one of the capital’s best-loved venues, a 2286-seater famous for its spectacular Xmas productions and the beloved home of the city’s Panto scene. Festive past shows at the London Palladium include Cinderella, Dick Whittington, Snow White, and Goldilocks and the Three Bears.