Rambert - Mcgregor / Motin / Shechter Tickets
Booking from: Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Booking until: Saturday, 18 May 2019
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Saturday, 18 May 2019
World leading contemporary dance company Rambert uncovers early works by two Sadler’s Wells Associate Artists and a new piece by a rising star.
Created for Rambert by Wayne McGregor in 2002, PreSentient marked the arrival of a major new talent with its perfect match between McGregor’s angular movement and the lyrical phrasing of Steve Reich’s music.
Hofesh Shechter had a similar impact in 2007 with In Your Rooms, blending the personal and political with heart-stopping intensity.
Completing the triple bill is a new work by Marion Motin, whose hip hop influenced style is best known through her work for Christine and the Queens.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4TN
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1560
- Year built: 1683