Booking from: Friday, 7 June 2019
Booking until: Saturday, 20 July 2019
Friday, 7 June 2019
Saturday, 20 July 2019
The Pulitzer Prize-winning play SWEAT by Lynn Nottage is transferring to the West End's Gielgud Theatre for 50 performances only following a sold-out run at the Donmar Warehouse.
Based on interviews with residents of the rustbelt town of Reading, Pennsylvania, this 'breathtaking new play' (The Guardian) delivers 'a knock-out blow of theatrical force' (Daily Telegraph) as it examines the lives of factory workers facing de-industrialisation. As friendships strain under fear, anger and racial tensions, a devastating outcome awaits the divided community.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
35-37 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6AR
- Air cooled
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Member of Q-Park scheme
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 970
- Year built: 1906