Update for Jersey Boys at the Trafalgar Theatre
The full cast has been announced for the dazzling Grammy, Tony and Olivier award-winning smash hit musical Jersey Boys, opening at the beautifully renovated new Trafalgar Theatre on 10th August 2021. Written by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice, the show is packed with delicious music by Bob Gaudio, with awesome lyrics by Bob Crewe. Welcome to the fascinating story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, the group whose hits inspired a generation of soul lovers.
Who’s involved in Jersey Boys?
Their harmonies were stunning. Frankie Valli's voice was unique. But off stage it was a very different story. The boys' journey from the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame wasn't a smooth one, even though every single hit they made was as smooth as it gets. The show is packed with legendary songs including Beggin', Sherry, Walk Like A Man, December, 1963 (Oh What a Night), Big Girls Don't Cry, My Eyes Adored You, Let's Hang On (To What We've Got), Bye Bye Baby, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, and more. But who's starring on stage for 2021?
- Ben Joyce is Frankie Valli – this is his professional stage debut
- Adam Bailey plays Bob Gaudio – having previously thrilled us in The Book of Mormon and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- Benjamin Yates is Tommy De Vito – he played and covered Fiyero in the UK and Ireland tour of Wicked as well as Mungojerrie in Cats and Doug/Mr Spencer in School of Rock
- Karl James Wilson plays Nick Massi – he was involved in the UK Tours of Jersey Boys and White Christmas and played Wardy in TV's Hollyoaks
- Ben Irish plays Bob Crewe
- Mark Isherwood is Gyp de Carlo
- Elliot Allinson is Swing
- Koko Basigara plays Lorraine
- Melanie Bright plays Mary Delgado
- Jack Campbell plays Swing
- Carl Douglas is Norm/Hank
- Matteo Johnson plays Joe Pesci
- Huon Mackley is Swing
- Jacob McIntosh plays Barry Belson
- Bonnie Page plays Swing
- Andy Smith is Swing
- Helen Ternent plays Francine
Buy Jersey Boys Tickets
Book your Jersey Boys tickets online with us and choose the ideal seats thanks to our Trafalgar Theatre seating plan. We'll send convenient E-tickets to your email address, for you to present on the day of the performance.
About the Trafalgar Theatre
The Trafalgar Theatre has just enjoyed a multi-million pound re-instatement programme and it's new single auditorium is looking amazing! Past shows at the Trafalgar Theatre include The Play That Goes Wrong, The Ruling Class, RSC's Othello, and La boheme.