What a year it has been. If you’re looking for a festive way to top 2021 off to perfection, you can’t beat some legendary family fun at Pantoland. This is the ultimate family festive show starring some of the best-loved entertainers in the land, and it’s on stage at its beloved home, the London Palladium, from 4th December 2021 to 9th January 2022. Lots of laughs await you, and this is set to be the best Xmas panto... ever!
Who’s involved in Pantoland?
We’re delighted to welcome back some of the stars of previous panto spectaculars shows this time around, all keen to entertain you in classic panto style. The venue is huge, the audiences are enormous, and the vibe is invariably one of the most cheerful and irreverent in town. Here’s who’s involved in this awesome festive treat, delivering at least one laugh every minute.
- The brilliant Donny Osmond and Julian Cary sit at the top of a glittering cast list
- Panto favourites Paul Zerdin, Nigel Havers and Gary Wilmot return, along with more glittering stars who’ve thrilled us in previous Pantoland spectaculars. West End sensations Jac Yarrow and Sophie Isaacs are just two of them
- Michael Harrison - Executive Producer & Director
- Karen Bruce - Choreographer
- Ian Westbrook - Set Design
- Ben Cracknell - Lighting Design
- Hugh Durrant - Costume Design
- Matt Peploe - Sound Designer – for Gareth Owen Sound
- The Twins Fx - Special Effects
- Scenic Projects Ltd - Additional Set Design & Construction
- Gary Hind - Musical Supervisor & Orchestrator
- Mark Sherwood - Production Manager
- Teresa Nalton - Additional Costume Design
Buy Pantoland Tickets
Book your Pantoland tickets online with us and choose the best seats with our London Palladium seating plan. We'll send your E-tickets to your email address – simply present them at the door on the day of the performance to enjoy the fun.
About the London Palladium
The London Palladium Theatre is a whopper, seating a total of 2286 people. As you can imagine when the audience laughs, the roof almost lifts off! Famous for the vintage TV show Night at the London Palladium, it’s a hot favourite for big, bold events like Pantoland. Past shows at the London Palladium include massive panto spectaculars for 2016 onwards plus Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Madonna’s Madame X tour, Bartlett Sher’s magnificent production of The King and I, and Cats.