Update for Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward Theatre
Mary Poppins is a charming tale based on the legendary stories of P.L Travers and the original Disney movie. No wonder Cameron Mackintosh and Disney are so thrilled to announce the casting for this Olivier award-winning production of Mary Poppins, due to resume performances at the Prince Edward Theatre from 7th August 2021. If you're anything like us, you'll be looking forward to experiencing the magic as soon as tickets are released!
Who’s involved in Mary Poppins?
This is the wonderful story of the world's favourite Nanny. When Mary Poppins turns up at Cherry Tree Lane, the family's life quickly becomes a lot more exciting. The production is rich in amazing choreography, with lots of spectacular effects as well as unforgettable show tunes. No wonder it's such a smash hit, and no wonder it has been so popular in London for the past 17 years.
- As we already knew, Zizi Strallen plays Mary Poppins and Charlie Stemp plays Bert
- Charlie Anson plays George Banks
- Amy Griffiths is Winifred Banks
- Petula Clark is Bird Woman
- Liz Robertson is Miss Andrew
- Claire Machin plays Mrs Brill
- Jack North is Robertson Ay
- Paul F. Monaghan plays both Admiral Boom and Bank Chairman
- Katie Cox, Rose Dawson, Megan Donovan, Megan Judge, Ellie Kit Jones and Maddison Thew alternate the role of Jane Banks
- Logan Clark, George Hamblin, Charlie Irwin, Charlie Murphy, Frankie Treadaway and Fred Wilcox alternate the role of Michael Banks
- An excellent ensemble cast involves Yves Adang, Angeline Bell, Lydia Boulton, Alison Connell, Adam Davidson, Danielle Delys, Joseph Dockree, Charlie Donnelly, Stan Doughty, Glen Facey, Davide Fienauri, Harry Francis, Lyndsey Gardiner, Ian Gareth-Jones, Maria Garrett, Mark Goldthorp, Jacqueline Hughes, Emma Hunter, Jason Kajdi, Sam Lathwood, Jordan Livesey, Tania Mathurin, Laura Medforth, Alex Pinder, Ben Redfern, Clare Rickard, Lucie-Mae Sumner, Scott Waugh and Monique Young
Buy Mary Poppins Tickets
Book your Mary Poppins tickets online with us and grab really good seats thanks to our Prince Edward Theatre seating plan. We'll send convenient E-tickets by email, for you to present at the door on the day of the performance.
About the Prince Edward Theatre
The Prince Edward Theatre was, during its early years, home to the London debut of the eccentric cabaret artiste Josephine Baker, who performed her outrageous Bananas Dance there. More recently, past shows at the Prince Edward Theatre have included the hugely popular musicals Mamma Mia!, Jersey Boys, Miss Saigon, and Aladdin.