Booking from: Friday, 15 November 2019
Booking until: Friday, 29 November 2019
No under 5's admitted
Surtitles system displays sung words above the stage.
Friday, 15 November 2019
Friday, 29 November 2019
Don’t hide within yourself. Let love save you.
Following Satyagraha and the Olivier Award-winning Akhnaten, ENO’s association with Philip Glass continues with a new production of Orphée.
Based on Jean Cocteau’s 1950 film, Glass’s opera is a parable about the dangers of self-obsession. Though married to Eurydice, Orphée falls in love with an enigmatic Princess. He then moves between the worlds of the living and the dead becoming obsessed with immortality.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
St Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4ES
- Air conditioned
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 2358
- Year built: 1904