Titus Andronicus Tickets
Booking from: Thursday, 7 December 2017
Booking until: Friday, 19 January 2018
Audio described and captioned performance 19th December 2017 at 7:15pm
Thursday, 7 December 2017
Friday, 19 January 2018
The decay of Rome reaches vicious depths in Shakespeare’s most brutal and bloody play. ‘Consistently excellent’ (The Times), Blanche McIntyre directs the epic conclusion of the Rome Season.
Titus is a ruler exhausted by war and loss. He relinquishes power but leaves Rome in disorder. Rape, cannibalism and severed body parts fill the moral void at the heart of this corrupt world.
Shakespeare’s gory revenge presents us with murder as entertainment. As the body count piles up, the tragedy poses questions about the nature of sexuality, family, class and society. David Troughton leads the cast.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1166
- Year built: 1982