The Simon & Garfunkel Story Tickets
Booking from: Monday, 4 September 2017
Booking until: Monday, 4 December 2017
Running time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Monday, 4 September 2017
Monday, 4 December 2017
2 hours 15 minutes
Direct from a SELL OUT Worldwide tour and standing ovations at every performance, The Simon & Garfunkel Story arrives in London’s West End! Using huge projection photos and original film footage, this 50th Anniversary Celebration also features a full live band and brass orchestra performing all the hits including 'Mrs Robinson', 'Cecilia', 'Bridge Over Troubled Water', 'Homeward Bound' and many more. Get your tickets fast as this is an evening not to be missed!
"Fantastic” - Elaine Paige, BBC Radio 2.
"Authentic and Exciting” - The Stage
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
29 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ES
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Member of Q-Park scheme
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 959
- Year built: 1888