The Simon & Garfunkel Story Tickets
Booking until: Monday, 23 July 2018
Running time: 2 hours 15 minutes
What to expect:Acting:
based on 2 reviews
The show included great music with superb artists & band.The story was told by way of words & video which was different to anything I’ve seen before.Would recommend to any music lovers especially those of more mature years like myself.
Russell London Box Office customer
Not so pleased this time !
We have always booked through the London box office and always been delighted with the service and seats , but not this time
Jane London Box Office customer
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
29 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ES
- Air conditioned
- Disabled toilets
- Infrared hearing loop
- Member of Q-Park scheme
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 959
- Year built: 1888