Running time: 2 hours 35 minutes
This show is now closed.
Three legendary operas come together for an unforgettable journey of love, vengeance, tears and laughter with shortened versions of Turandot, Butterfly and Carmen in one spectacular triple bill.
TRIOPERAS features the beautiful classics that you know and love, including Nessun Dorma, One Fine Day, Humming Chorus, Habanera and The Toreador Song, merged with punk, rap, rock and hip hop.
This high adrenaline show is a dazzling experience, with an incredible display of acrobatics, kung-fu, puppetry, breakdancing, tap, ballet, salsa and even Chinese lion wushu and parkour.
- Largest Ticket Inventory in the West End
- Real time seat availability
- Your booking is processed directly into the box office reservation system
- Collect your tickets from the theatre for free or get them posted to your address.
Portugal Street, London, WC2A 2HT
- Air conditioned
- Infrared hearing loop
- Wheelchair/scooter access
- Capacity: 1037
- Year built: 1911